| ||5Monitoring agents: Alerting agents: Novobot|
Novobot is a smart headline viewer. You build a queue from the available sites, run the queue and do your work. Novobot will load each site from the queue, and extract headlines together with sub-headings and links. When the queue processing is complete, you can browse through the resulting headline list and surf to the content of interest with your default browser.
- Extracts headlines from syndicated content in form of XML and XML-based source.
- Extracts headlines from any HTML source content when there are headline titles with links in any part of the HTML document.
- Loads web resources using HTTP protocol, with proxy.
- Displays all headlines simultaneously as a list in the main window.
- Supports several encodings with user-configurable fonts for each encoding.
- User-defined queue to process all sites of interest in one step.
- File Size
>> Screenshots <<